Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Stay at Home Stamp Camp Cards....

I did the first card, above, for the Hearts In Touch Sketch Challenge posted earlier today. This card, as well as the two posted below, are made using backgrounds I made with Clearsnap's Magic Stamp blocks that I promised myself I'd use today. The round image and the sentiment are both from Hearts In Touch (I love Frances, she's a doll and her list is so much fun).

This second card uses an image from Artistic Outpost and some gold embossed cutouts I bought years ago. The gold is really shiny in person but doesn't quite show on the scan. The background cardstock behind the black layer is also metallic gold and balances the gold of the hearts pretty well (again you can't see it on the scan).

I used the same image on this card but the background and embellishments I used were a bit different. I just realized I accidentally left a photo corner on the upper left corner....I meant to remove that!!


No comments: