Saturday, March 6, 2010

RST List "Restaurant" Challenge card


On the RST Yahoo list we're talking about using gleaned restaurant items in our art. Things like coasters, placemats, doilies and such. My son and I just got back from the local pizza parlor where we bought a couple of slices "to go". The pizza box had some crude but cute graphics on the lid...including this red window. I couldn't resist! The stamped images are from Stampsmith and the red dotted background paper is from Papertrey Ink. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got the other decorative papers (if anyone recognizes them, let me know and I'll post the name). Last, but not least, the RIBBONS are a few of the awesome new styles over at my old "stomping grounds" Really Reasonable Ribbon (hi Bonnie!!).


1 comment:

The Stampsmith said...

Debbie, I love this card, it's wonderful! You used the Balancing Act stamps to great effect.
Estelle - The Stampsmith
http://stampsmith.net